View Parents Currently in the System
If you need to access the information for a student's parent, you can do so in SchoolFront. Since all parents in the system are associated with at least one student, you must locate a student in the system to then view their parent.
Note: All staff member in SchoolFront can view parent information for a student, but if a parent is not in the system or if the information for a parent in the system is wrong, one of the school's designated administrator users or parent coordinators must be contacted to add a parent or edit parent information.
Applicable System Roles
System users with the following roles can do this:
- Parent Coordinator
1. Login to SchoolFront as a staff member.
2. Place your cursor over the Manage Students option on the left side of your screen and choose View Students when it appears.
3. The Student List page will appear.
4. To find a parent in the system, you must first locate the child of the parent. To do so, you can Filter for the student by student ID, Last Name, First Name, E-Mail Address, Username, or other criteria. -
- Click here for information about filtering records in the data grid.
- Click here for information about sorting records in the data grid.
5. Once you have located the student, click View. The student's information will open.
6. To see the information of the student's parent(s) click the Parent Info tab. The information of all parents, guardians, and mentors associated with the student will be visible on this tab if the information is in the system.
Note: If a parent is not in the system, or if the information for a parent in the system is wrong/out-of-date, you must contact one of your school's designated administrator users or parent coordinators to add the parent or update parent information.