View All Courses in SchoolFront
Administrator users can see all courses in the system for the whole school and all information associated with the courses (e.g. student enrollment, teacher associations, etc.).
Note: Teachers can see only the courses that are associated with them as a teacher and courses for which they are a member of the teaching team. If you are a teacher want to view your own courses, click here.
Applicable System Roles
System users with the following roles can do this:
1. Login to SchoolFront as an administrator user.
2. Click the Manage Courses option in the left-hand navigation menu. All courses that have been added to the system for the year will appear in the Course List.
The Course List displays all courses in the system for the year. For each course you can see:
► Course Title
► Course ID
► Teacher First and Last Name
► Teacher ID
► Number of Enrolled Students
3. To navigate to a specific course or to all courses, click here for information on how to navigate through multiple pages in SchoolFront data grids (lists).
4. Once you have located a course that you want to view, click the View.
5. To see the students enrolled in the class click the Student Enrollment tab.
Note: To navigate to a specific student or to peruse all students in the list, click here for information on pagination and navigation in SchoolFront data grids (lists).
5. To see all of the grades that have been logged for the class by the teacher, click the Grades tab.
6. Select the Marking Period of the grades you wish to view from the drop-down menu.
Note: On the Grades tab you can also create a printer-friendly summary of the class grades or export the class grades to Microsoft Excel™ format by clicking on the links under the Marking Period drop-down menu.
7. To view attendance logged for the students enrolled in the course, click the Attendance tab.
8. Select the Marking Period of the attendance you wish to view from the drop-down menu.
Note: On the Attendance tab you can export the attendance record for the course to Microsoft Excel™ by clicking the link next to the Marking Period drop-down menu.
9. When you are done viewing course information, you can return to the main course list by clicking the Return to Course List link at the top of the page.