Link My Courses Together in the System
SchoolFront requires that one teacher be the primary teacher associated with a course. The primary teacher can add "team teachers" to the course so that the other teachers can edit the course information and manage grading and attendance for the course along with the primary teacher.
Note: If you are not the primary teacher for a course and want to be added as a team teacher, contact the primary teacher and ask them to add you.
Applicable System Roles
System users with the following roles can do this:
1. Login to SchoolFront as a teacher.
2. Click the Course Enrollment Option option in the left-hand navigation menu. All courses that have been added to the system for the year will appear in the Course Management course list.
4. Locate the course for which you would like to manage enrollment and click the Magnifying Glass icon.
5. The course you chose will be highlighted in the list, and the details for the highlighted course appear below the course list.
6. Click the Teaching Team tab. The Teaching Team tab displays a list of the team teachers and allows you to add or remove teachers from the teaching team.
7. To add a teacher to the teaching team, select the teacher's name from the drop-down menu and then click the Add Teacher button.
8. To remove a teacher from the teaching team, select the red X next to the teacher's name and then confirm that you want to remove them by clicking the OK button in the confirmation pop-up.