Viewing Student Information From the Daily Planner
Teachers can use the Daily Planner dashboard to look at information for students in their classes.
Applicable System Roles
System users with the following roles can do this:
1. Login to SchoolFront as a teacher.
2. Select the Daily Planner option from the left-hand menu. The Daily Planner dashboard will open.
3. All of of your courses will appear at the top of the screen. Choose the course of the student who's information you would like to view.
5. In the Attendance section, you can view the Total Days Absent that the student has in the course to date.
6. In the Attendance section, you can view the student's Grade Average in the course to date.
7. In the Attendance section, you can click on the Student's Name to view the student's personal information in the system.
8. The student's information will appear in a separate window.