How to Add or Edit the Information of a Single Student in the System
Applicable System Roles
System users with the following roles can do this:
Note: Both teachers and administrator users can add a single student to the system, but only administrator users can edit student information once a student has been added to the system.
Add a Single Student to the System
1. Log into SchoolFront as a teacher or administrator user.
2. If you are an administrator user, select Manage Students from the left navigation menu. OR If you are a teacher or other staff member, select Students from the left navigation menu.
3. Click New Student.
4. You will then be taken to New Student form.
5. Fill in all relevant information noting that items with a red asterisk (*) next to them denote required values--The form will not allow you to add the student unless these values are entered.
6. Once you have completed the form click on the Update button at the bottom of the form.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 as necessary to add other students.
Edit the Information of an Existing Student in the System
1. Login to SchoolFront as an administrator.
2. Select Manage Students, and then View Students from the left navigation menu. The Student List will open, with a list of all student profiles currently in the system.
3. Find the student who's information you would like to edit.
► Click here for information on how to search for a specific student.
4. Click the View link. The student's personal information page will open.
5. Click the Edit link. The page will change to a format that can be edited.
6. Make the changes that you wish to make to the student's information.
7. Click the Update button to submit your changes to the system.