Enter or Edit Information About Your School
To edit the address of your school, your logo and to set the maximum minutes a student can be late.
Applicable System Roles
System users with the following roles can do this:
1. Log into SchoolFront as an Administrator user.
2. In the left navigation bar, place your mouse on Feature Administration, then Feature Administration page will appear.
3. In the section called "School Information," click Name/Address/Grade Levels. The School Settings page will open.
4. Enter or update the name and address of your school.
5. Check the checkboxes for the grade levels supported at the school.
7. Click the save button to save the changes you made.