View the School Calendar
The School Calendar is a central place for school to post school-wide events. Here you will find school holidays, events like dances and concerts, community events, etc., as well as other days when the school is officially closed for students.
Applicable System Roles
System users with the following roles can do this:
1. Login to SchoolFront using your username and password.
2. Click School Calendar. Your school's official school calendar will open.
3. The calendar days are color-coded. The Legend at the base of the calendar tells you if the day is a weekend, a day on which everyone is scheduled to be in school (staff and students), a day on which staff-only is in school (e.g. a training day), or a day on which there is no school (e.g. an official school holiday).
3. You can use the Prev and Next links to navigate to the day(s) in which you are interested.
4. You can also use the Month drop-down menu to skip to a specific month--Choose a month and then click the Go button.
5. Once you have located a date with an event in which you are interested, click the Event. A small pop-up will open with information about the event.
6. When you are done reading the Event Description, you can close the pop-up window by clicking on the X button in the upper right-hand corner of the small window.