Create Report Cards for One or More Students
1. Make sure that before you run report cards you confirm that all teachers have reviewed and submitted their grades. For confirmation instructions, click here.
2. Once you have confirmed submission, login to SchoolFront as an administrator.
3. In the upper-left hand corner click the Reports icon.
4. Locate your school's report card either by scrolling in the reports list or by using grid filters.
5. Click the Report Name.
6. Click the Execute Report link.
7. In the Student drop-down menu, choose either All Students to run report cards for all students, or check the boxes next to each student for which you would like to run report cards.
8. In the Marking Period drop-down menu choose the Marking Period for which you would like to run report cards.
9. Click the View Report button.
10. The report card(s) will be created.
11. Use the arrow buttons to page through the report cards.
12. Use the Find field to locate a specific student name or other keyword in the report cards.
13. Click the export icon (blue w/ green arrow) to choose a format in which to export the report cards.
Note: Options include XML, CSV, PDF, MHTML, Excel, TIFF, and Word. PDF is generally most optimal for printing.