Add, Edit, and Delete Graduation Sets
Use graduation sets to track student graduation progress. Graduation sets are sets of course requirements for which students must earn a specified number of credits.
Before you can define the requirements a student must meet to accomplish a specific type of graduation, you must define the graduation set under which the requirements will reside.
Applicable System Roles
If this is your first time dealing with course groups or graduation sets and/or if you do not yet have one or more graduation sets in the system, we HIGHLY recommend that you complete the following prerequisite steps before you begin adding, editing, or deleting course groups in the system:
1. Log into SchoolFront as an Administrator user.
2. In the left navigation bar go to the Feature Administration page.
3. Under Graduation Sets click Graduation Sets.
4. Create a new graduation set by clicking New Graduation Set.
5. Name the graduation set and include a description.
For example if you are in Indiana, you might call your base graduation set "Indiana Core 40" referring to the minimum 40 credits the State of Indiana requires that a student have to graduate. Then you might call the Honors graduation requirements "Honors" or "Core 40 with Honors."
6. Enter a description explaining the purpose / goal of the graduation set.
7. Tick the "active" box if you want the graduation set to be available for students / counselors to use when planning graduation goals.
8. Click the Insert button.
9. Next you will add requirements to your graduation set.
Go add requirements to your Graduation Set.