Viewing Student Grades in SchoolFront
Teachers log grades for all homework, tests, projects and other graded coursework in SchoolFront. Parents/guardians, and students, can login to SchoolFront and see up-to-date grades and and projected course averages at any time.
At the end of the marking period when course final grades are issued, they may also see comments from teachers that help explain why a child received a specific grade in a course.
System users with the following roles can do this:
- Parent/Guardian for Each Child
- Student for Self
1. Login to SchoolFront.
2. If you are a parent/guardian with more than one child, select one child from the down menu. You cannot see grades from all of your children at one time.
Note: Students cannot see their sibling's information.
3. Select Grades from the left navigation menu.
4. Select the course for which you would like to view grades.
5. Select the marking period for which you would like to view grades.
6. A summary of grades for the course and marking period you specified will appear.