Place a Web-Part on Multiple Pages in Your CMS Site
If you discover that you want the same content to appear on several pages in your site (or even all pages on your site), you can make a web-part into a "Global" web-part which will make it available to add to as many of your pages as you want.
Note: When a web-part is made "Global" and you edit it, the edits will propagate on all pages on which the global web-part has been placed. It will also be deleted from all pages if you delete the original instance of the web-part.
Some examples of content you might do this with is:
"Quick Links" or "Helpful Links"
Your School's Contact Information
Emergency Contact Information
A Link to a Form for Contact or another Conversion type
Make a Web-Part "Global"
1. Click the Settings link () on the web-part.
2. Click the Security tab.
3. Check the checkbox called Is Global.
Note: Not all web-parts have this feature available, so if you do not see the option, the feature is not supported.
4. Click the Save button.
Add a Global Web-Part to a Page
You must already have made the web-part "global" for this to work.
1. Go to the page to which you would like to add the Global web-part.
2. Click Edit This Page () in the bottom or top of your screen (the location varies depending on your CMS skin design).
3. Specify the location (pane) in which you would like the Global web-part to appear on the page using the drop-down menu.
4. Click the Add Existing Content link.
5. Choose the web-part you want to add and click the Select button. This will add the web-part to the page in the location you specified.
Note: All of the web-parts that you have made "Global" will appear in the list. If the web-part is not in the list, you either have not tagged it as Global, or there is already an instance of the web-part on the current page.
6. Click the View this Page link to see how the content looks.