View Digital Notices of Wage/Salary Challenged by Employee(s)
If, during the employee review process, the employee identifies something wrong with his/her notice of wage/salary, he/she may "challenge" the notice (i.e. refuse to approve it with a signature for a specific reason).
This section explains how to monitor challenged notices of wage/salary.
Applicable System Roles
- Human Resources
- Go to Salary Adjustments in the left hand vertical navigation menu.
- Click the "Challenged" link at the top of the screen.
- The grid will be filtered to only show records that are in the "Challenged" status.
- The reason for the challenge will be displayed in the grid and in the Details section of the Salary Adjustment Record below the grid.
- Next you can do a variety of things: