Add an Embedded Vimeo Video to Your Webpage
These instructions explain how to embed a Vimeo video on a webpage in your CMS website using the HTML web-part or in a Blog post. You can embed multiple videos in a single HTML web-part or Blog post by pasting embed codes from Vimeo into the WYSIWYG editor.
1. Go to the video in Vimeo.com.
2. Place your mouse cursor on the video player screen and some buttons will appear in the upper right corner of the player area.
3. click the Share button in the upper right corner.
4. Select the Embed code.
5. Copy the selected embed code.
6. Go to the page in your CMS website where you want to embed the video.
7. Add an HTML web-part to the page.
8. Click the edit link.
9. Click Source.
10. Paste the embed code from YouTube into the WYSIWYG editor.
11. Click Source again. You will see a red box.
12. If you want, you can type a description of the video below the red box in the WYSIWYG editor.
13. Click the Update button.
Note: If the embedded content does not show up immediately, try refreshing your browser window.