Edit My Course in SchoolFront
Generally schools will start with a bulk import of courses and enrollments and then have teachers "tweak" their own courses, correcting mistakes in the imported information and adding and deleting courses and students where appropriate.
If you find mistakes in the information imported by one of your school's administrator users, you can edit courses that are associated with you as the teacher.
Applicable System Roles
System users with the following roles can do this:
1. Login to SchoolFront as a teacher.
2. Click the Course Enrollment Option option in the left-hand navigation menu. All courses that have been added to the system for the year will appear in the Course Management course list.
4. Locate the course that you wish to view and click the Magnifying Glass icon.
5. The course you chose to view will be highlighted in the list, and the details for the highlighted course appear below the course list.
6. On the Details tab, you can edit or delete the course or export the list of enrolled students.
7. Select the Edit link. An editable form will open.
8. Make the changes you wish to make to the course details. Click the Update button to save the changes.