Best Practices for Schools Deploying SchoolFront for the First Time
If you've ever been involved with introducing new technology and processes to a large group of people, you know that it requires communication, education, and enthusiastic supporters from all groups within the school community.
The SchoolFront Support Team is dedicated to assisting schools as they introduce their community to SchoolFront and ease them into usage, but it's important that the school take steps to help. There are best practices that the school's administration and enthusiastic supporters should do to support a new deployment of SchoolFront in their school.
- Migrate Data from Your Previous School Management System(s)
- Identify Your School's Administrator User(s)
- Tell Everyone About SchoolFront and How to Begin Using It
- Ensure that Users Know How to Access System Training Materials
- Ensure Users Know How to Get System Support