Delete a Grade Category that is Already in the System
Warning: If you delete a grade category that has coursework associated with it, all of the associated coursework will be deleted with the deleted grade category.
Applicable System Roles
System users with the following roles can do this:
1. Login to SchoolFront as a teacher.
2. Select Grade Categories from the left navigation menu.
3. Choose the course from the list at the top of the screen, then select the marking period for which you would like to delete a grade category from the drop-down menu.
4. Find the grade category in the list that you wish to delete and then click the magnifying glass icon beside the title.
5. The Details of the grade category will open below the Grade Category Management list. Click the Delete link.
6. A confirmation pop-up will appear. Click the OK button if you are sure that you want to delete the category and all coursework in the system associated with the category.