The SchoolFront Daily Planner
Juggling the requirements of multiple courses and teachers can be a challenge for students who have a lot going on in addition to school with athletics, clubs, work, etc.
The Daily Planner in SchoolFront provides students (as well as parents/guardians and mentors) with a one-day view of the student's academic data to-date, impending due dates, and newly assigned work.
It includes a summary of the student's attendance record, their projected letter grade and marking period average for each course in which they are enrolled, coursework due today, coursework due tomorrow, and any new work assigned today.
Applicable System Roles
System users with the following roles can do this:
- Parent/Guardian for Each Child
- Student for Self
1. Login to SchoolFront.
2. If you are a parent/guardian with more than one child, ensure that the child who's homework you wish to view is selected from the drop-down menu.
Note: Students can skip this step.
3. Select Daily Planner from the left navigation menu.
4. Choose the Course for which you would like to see the day's worth of information.
5. Choose the Date for which you would like to see information displayed.
6. A summary of attendance, course average, and assigned work will be displayed for the course and date you specified.