Add a Custom Text Field
A text field is a field in which the user can type any text, numbers, symbols required.
If SchoolFront does not automatically provide you with a text field which you would like to use, you can configure your own.
Note: You can also configure custom drop-down menus and custom checkboxes.
1. Login to SchoolFront as an Administrator.
2. Click Feature Administration in the left-navigation menu.
3. In the Students section click Columns & Groupings.
4. Check one of the checkboxes under Custom Text Fields.
5. Change the name of the field to whatever name you want the field to be, for example if you were creating a field for "Pet's Name" you would enter "Pet's Name."
6. Click the Save button.
7. When you are done, this new custom field will appear in the Student User Profile and as a column in the student grid.