Add a Custom Checkbox
A checkbox is an option that can be checked or unchecked. It usually is used to indicate "yes" or "no," "done" or "not done," "true" or "False," etc.
If SchoolFront does not automatically provide you with a checkbox which you would like to use, you can configure your own.
Note: You can also configure custom text fields and custom drop-down menus.
1. Login to SchoolFront as an Administrator.
2. Click Feature Administration in the left-navigation menu.
3. In the Students section click Columns & Groupings.
4. Check one of the checkboxes under Custom Yes / No Fields.
5. Change the name of the name to whatever name you want the checkbox to be, for example if you were creating a field for "Usage Agreement Signed" you would enter "Usage Agreement Signed."
6. Click the Save button.
7. When you are done, this new custom field will appear in the Student User Profile and as a column in the student grid.