Viewing a Student's Attendance Record in SchoolFront
Teachers log attendance for all courses in SchoolFront and can note if a child is late, and by how many minutes late.
Parents/guardians, students, and mentors can login to SchoolFront and see up-to-date records of the child's attendance in all courses.
Applicable System Roles
System users with the following roles can do this:
- Parent/Guardian for Each Child
- Student for Self
1. Login to SchoolFront.
2. If you are a parent/guardian with more than one child, select each child separately from the drop-down menu. You will not be able to see attendance records for all of the children at one time.
Note: Students cannot select a sibling to view their information.
3. Select Attendance from the left navigation menu.
4. Select the Course for which you would like to see the student attendance record.
5. Select the Marking Period for which you would like to see the student attendance record.
6. A summary of the student's attendance record for the course and marking period you specified will be displayed.
||Out of School Suspension
||Late + the number of minutes late