View Student Coursework (formerly called "Assignments") in SchoolFront
This view in SchoolFront allows students, parents/guardians, and mentors to see all coursework teachers have issued to the student for a course for a 1 week period.
Applicable System Roles
System users with the following roles can do this:
- Parent/Guardian for Each Child
- Student for Self
1. Login to SchoolFront.
2. If you are a parent/guardian with more than one child, ensure that the child who's coursework you wish to view is selected from the drop-down menu.
Note: Students can skip this step.
3. Select Coursework from the left navigation menu.
4. Select the Course for which you would like to see coursework listed.
5. Select the Week for which you would like to see coursework listed.
6. All coursework for the course and week you selected will be listed.